Role: Senior Associate, Consumer
Location: St. Louis, Mo.
Aren’t all agencies alike? Not by a long shot. O’Malley Hansen set out to be different from the start. We took what we loved and respected from our time at big agencies and left the rest. What you can expect:
• Big brand accounts, the kind agencies of all sizes envy
• Our international network, https://eccointernational.com, provides us with overseas clients and colleague exchanges – one team member recently spent a month in Australia
• Client opportunities that put team members in Hawaii frequently, at the Super Bowl repeatedly and in Ellen’s chair at least once
• Lack of silos – one P&L means we share work across offices and practice groups
• Opportunity galore. Want to work above your “title”? Get involved in a project you know nothing about? Build a practice group or expertise? Let’s do it. We are looking for professionals who want to be the best in the industry.
As a member of the O’Malley Hansen team, the senior associate will support strategic, creative and results-driven communications programs for a variety of national and local accounts. Candidates should possess strong copywriting and communication skills and be able to handle multiple roles. Agency experience is highly preferred.
• 2-3 years communications experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Superior writing and editing skills
• Exceptional project management skills and experience
• Media relations success
• Highly organized, attention to detail, independently motivated
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Interest in communication and marketing strategy
• Experience managing social media communication platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Great teamwork and “people” skills
• Video, photography and graphic design skills preferred, but not required
• Manage client relationships and project accounts
• Draft materials including press releases, case studies, executive bios, newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
• Assist in social media and digital content management, etc. as directed by management
• Develop and update media materials, key messages, fact sheets and other collateral material, as needed
• Conduct media outreach efforts to generate coverage
• Work with teams to develop content ideas and communication strategies
O’Malley Hansen Communications is an agency focused on building brand visibility and company reputation through consumer marketing, corporate communications, social media, employee engagement and influencer outreach. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago, NYC, LA and Madison, our team includes professionals with experience in agency, corporate, government and association environments providing superior client service to our growing list of marquee clients.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with subject line: SA St. Louis Talent
*Relocation is not provided.