Role: Account Supervisor, Consumer
Location: St. Louis, Mo.
Aren’t all agencies alike? Not by a long shot. O’Malley Hansen set out to be different from the start. We took what we loved and respected from our time at big agencies and left the rest. What you can expect:
- Big brand accounts, the kind agencies of all sizes envy
- Our international network, https://eccointernational.com, provides us with overseas clients and colleague exchanges – a team member spent a month in Australia last summer
- Client opportunities that put team members in Hawaii frequently, at the Super Bowl repeatedly and in Ellen’s chair at least once
- Lack of silos – one P&L means we share work across offices and practice groups
- Opportunity galore. Want to work above your “title”? Get involved in a project you know nothing about? Build a practice group or expertise? Let’s do it. We are looking for professionals who want to be the best in the industry.
The agency is seeking candidates with 4-6 years of direct public relations and social media experience for a position in our consumer practice.
In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for developing and fostering a strong connection with clients on a day-to-day-basis and leading multiple accounts. In addition, you will work with a cross-functional team in Chicago and other members of the consumer team in our St. Louis office.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills and be able to handle multiple roles, write effectively and be a positive member of an account team. The selected candidate will play a supporting role to anchor account leads where they will have the opportunity to grow and learn while also sharing their knowledge with junior staff.
- Ability to determine and translate a client’s business value and messaging into an effective traditional and social media presence
- 4-6 years of direct public relations experience, agency and consumer experience preferred
- Understanding of what it takes to execute a compelling PR campaign — and see it through from conception to completion
- Experience with executing integrated social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working understanding of traditional and online media, media outreach including pitch development; strong media contacts preferred
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a good working relationships with clients, media and key influencers
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to integrate into large and small teams; adapt to their environment
- Client management
- Project planning, tracking & coordination of accounts
- Writing: client correspondence, media and campaign materials
- Campaign measurement and reporting
- Media relations for new products, PR campaigns, etc.
- Social media engagement on behalf of clients
- Junior team mentoring and oversight
- New business development and participation
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: AS St. Louis Talent