Aren’t all agencies alike? Not by a long shot. O’Malley Hansen set out to be different from the start. We took what we loved and respected from our time at big agencies and left the rest. What you can expect:
- Big brand accounts, the kind agencies of all sizes envy
- Our international network, ECCO (http://ecco-network.com), provides us with overseas clients and colleague exchanges
- Client opportunities that put team members in Hawaii, at the Super Bowl or in Ellen’s chair at least once
- Lack of silos – one P&L means we share work across offices and practice groups
- Opportunity galore. Want to work above your “title”? Get involved in a project you know nothing about? Build a practice group or expertise? Let’s do it. We are looking for professionals who want to be the best in the industry
The agency is seeking candidates with 2-4 years of public relations and social media experience for a position in our Chicago or St. Louis office.
In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for developing and fostering a strong connection with clients on a day-to-day basis and supporting multiple accounts.
Candidates should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to handle multiple roles, and be a positive member of an account team. The selected candidate will play a supporting role to anchor account leads where they will have the opportunity to grow and learn while also sharing their knowledge with other staff.
We value team diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects our community, helps us learn from each other and best serves our clients. OHC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
- Ability to determine and translate a client’s business value and messaging into an effective traditional and social media presence
- 2-4 years of public relations experience; agency and fintech experience preferred
- Understanding of what it takes to execute a compelling PR campaign – and see it through from conception to completion
- Experience executing integrated social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working understanding of the traditional and digital media landscape, media outreach and developing media materials
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients, media and influencers
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to integrate into large and small teams; adapt to their environment
- Day-to-day client management
- Project planning, tracking and coordination of accounts
- Writing: client correspondence, media and campaign materials
- Campaign measurement and reporting
- Media relations for product launches, campaigns, thought leadership, etc.
- Social media engagement on behalf of clients and/or the agency
- Intern and junior team mentorship
- New business development and participation
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to: [email protected] with subject line: Senior Associate