The agency is currently seeking an Account Supervisor/Managing Supervisor to join our St. Louis office.
This team member will participate in both consumer and corporate projects for a variety of B2B and B2C accounts in multiple industries. The team member will be responsible for managing strategic, creative and results-driven communications program projects, leading junior team members and assisting with new business initiatives.
Candidates should possess strong writing and communication skills and be able to handle multiple roles. Candidate should also have a strong interest in learning how to succeed in a professional services environment. Having an interest in a specific industry or public relations expertise is highly desired.
- Lead, build and maintain relationships with clients by providing sound counsel, creative problem solving, idea generation and flawless execution
- Develop and edit high-quality content, including press releases, fact sheets, bylined articles, media pitches, Q&A’s, proposals, communication plans, social media content and general client correspondence
- Develop budgets, manage financials
- Manage and mentor junior team members to help them develop strong skillsets
- Successfully lead media relations efforts through key message development, pitching compelling stories and building strong relationships with industry and national media/influencers
- Monitor, analyze and report on client/industry-related news
- Serve as our clients’ eyes and ears by understanding their competitive markets and developing recommendations to help them stay ahead
- 4-8 years communications experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities across many clients in varying industries
- Self-starter with strong consumer brand media relations experience
- Superior plan development
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated social and traditional strategies
- Exceptional team and account management skills
- Positive, flexible attitude that lends itself to effective client relations and service
- Efficiency in researching, analyzing, reporting and presenting research
- Able to work and deliver with minimal supervision
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to O’Malley Hansen Communications