Aren’t all agencies alike? Not by a long shot. O’Malley Hansen set out to be different from the start. We took what we loved and respected from our time at big agencies and left the rest. What you can expect:
- Big brand accounts, the kind agencies of all sizes envy
- Our international network, ECCO (http://ecco-network.com), provides us with overseas clients and colleague exchanges
- Client opportunities that have put team members in Hawaii, at the Super Bowl or in Ellen’s chair at least once
- Lack of silos – one P&L means we share work across offices and practice groups
- Opportunity galore. Want to work above your “title”? Get involved in a project you know nothing about? Build a practice group or expertise? Let’s do it. We are looking for professionals who want to be the best in the industry.
The agency is seeking candidates with 4-6 years of public relations and social media experience for a position in our Chicago or St. Louis office.
In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for developing and fostering a strong connection with clients on a day-to-day-basis and supporting multiple accounts, small to big.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills and be able to handle multiple roles, write effectively and be a positive member of an account team. The selected candidate will play a supporting role to anchor account leads where they will have the opportunity to grow and learn while also sharing their knowledge with other staff.
We value team diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects our community, helps us learn from each other and best serves our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
- Ability to determine and translate a client’s business value and messaging into an effective traditional and social media presence
- 4-6 years of public relations experience; agency preferred
- Understanding of what it takes to execute a compelling PR campaign – and see it through from conception to completion
- Experience executing integrated social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working understanding of traditional and digital media, pitch development, media outreach and measurement
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients, media and key influencers
- Ability to lead client and internal calls and give team members clear direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to integrate into large and small teams; adapt to their environment
- Day-to-day client management
- Project planning, tracking & coordination of accounts
- Writing: client correspondence, executive thought leadership, media and various campaign materials
- Campaign measurement and reporting
- Media relations for new products, PR campaigns, corporate news, etc.
- Social media engagement on behalf of clients
- Intern and junior team mentorship
- New business plan development and participation
Qualified applicants should send resume, cover letter and any supporting materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: AS Talent