O’Malley Hansen Communications is an agency focused on building brand visibility and company reputation through national and local media relations, social media, employee engagement and influencer outreach. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Madison, our team includes professionals with experience in agency, corporate, government and association environments providing superior client service to our growing list of marquee clients.
The agency is currently seeking an associate or senior associate to join our St. Louis office.
As a member of the O’Malley Hansen team, the associate will support strategic, creative and results-driven communications programs for a variety of national brand accounts. Candidates should possess strong copywriting and communication skills and be able to handle multiple roles. Agency experience is highly preferred.
Position and duties as required, but including:
• Draft materials including press releases, case studies, executive bios, newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
• Assist in social media and digital content management, etc. as directed by management
• Develop and update media materials, key messages, fact sheets and other collateral material, as needed
• Conduct media outreach efforts to generate coverage
• Work with teams to develop content ideas and communication strategies
Skills and Requirements:
• 2-3 years communications experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Superior writing and editing skills
• Exceptional project management skills and experience
• Media relations success
• Highly organized, attention to detail, independently motivated
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Interest in communication and marketing strategy
• Experience managing social media communication platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Great teamwork and “people” skills
• Video, photography and graphic design skills preferred, but not required
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to O’Malley Hansen Communications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Relocation is not provided.