Looking for a Leader for our Chicago Office
O’Malley Hansen Communications is an agency focused on building brand visibility and company reputation through national and local media relations, social and digital media, employee engagement and influencer outreach. Our team includes professionals with experience in agency, corporate, government and association environments providing superior client service to our growing list of marquee clients.
The agency is currently seeking a leader for our Chicago office. This person will lead a team in driving strategic, creative and results-driven communications programs for a variety of national brand accounts, in both corporate and consumer projects. It will also include participating in growing our social/digital marketing practice and joining us in new business development.
The position requires previous agency experience that demonstrates an ability to maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and a track record of leading teams in project and new business initiatives. Strong candidates will also share a passion for brand equity, an enthusiasm for identifying emerging social media opportunities and an appetite for playing a leadership role in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will have expertise in one or more of the following areas: content creation and distribution, social media distribution – paid and organic, influencer marketing, website development, lead generation, SEO and analytics.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8-12 years public relations agency experience
- A solid background in social/digital media
- Exceptional project management skills and experience
- Excellent team mentoring and coaching skills and experience
- Superior writing skills
Here’s what you can expect from OHC:
- Big brand accounts, the kind agencies of all sizes envy
- Our international network, ECCO International Communications Network ( http://ecco-network.com), provides us with overseas clients and colleague exchanges
- Lack of silos – one P&L means we share work across offices and practice groups
- Opportunity galore. Want to work above your “title”? Increase your skill set by working on projects in new disciplines? We are looking for professionals who want to be the best in the industry.
Title and compensation will be based on experience. Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com